Sunday, April 2, 2017

Twentieth Jump (Shadowrun) Perks/Equipment/Companions

Shadowrun
Location: Hong Kong
Background/Race: Newbie (Drop-In) and Human.

Team: 300cp

Yankaka: Razorgirl Human(?) = Yankaka is now much more proficient at murdering people in melee combat and has quite a few cybernetic upgrades... Why did I allow this?

Bang: Physical Adept Human = He is now a proper monk!

New Guy: Middle Aged Male Dwarf Ace Street Doc = I have no idea who this guy is, but he seems to be a very good medic.

New Girl: Young Female Troll Mercenary = Again... No idea who this woman is, but they are packing a rather big gun and just shot someone's ear off from a good mile away... They were aiming for said ear.

Perks: Awakened (100cp): I can now access this worlds magic, read auras, detect stuff on the astral plane, so on and so forth.

Resonance (600cp): Technomancy. Mental control of technology and the creation of sprites... These semi-autonomous programs. Cute, little buggers. 

Build/Repair (100cp): If I can understand how it works, I can understand how to make it work. I can easily construct any object as long as I have the tools and can easily repair/diagnose any existing object with practiced ease.

Sorcery (300cp): The casting of spells through sheer will power, I even start out with quite a few spells from various categories.

Equipment:

Contact: Johnson and Fence (Free): An agent and a merchant. Simple. 

Meta link (Free): Very basic commlink. Still much better than my phone from back home.

Spell Focus: Counterspelling (Free): A ring that makes it easier for me to counterspell. Simple.

Yamaha Raiden (100cp): Smarlink, internal silencer, and a recoil compensation system. Neat.

MCT Fly-Spy (100cp): Looks like nothing more than a large insect. Comes with thermographics, ultrasound, and a few other neat things.

Drawbacks: Assassin’s Creed (100cp): A code of honor that I agree with? Fair enough.

Criminal SIN (200cp): Apparently this says that I kicked every puppy in a pet shop, so now I am a criminal.. Great. Wait, 15% tax on everything!? That's just plain unfair. 

Hot under the Collar (300cp): Got a corporation after me... Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment