Saturday, April 1, 2017

Nineteenth Jump (Kingsman) Part 2

Intermission during the Kingsman Jump

            I let out a small sigh as I stepped up to Yankaka, who was currently laid out across the bed that we personally shared. We never did anything in this room, but I felt like it was time to change that fact… We had been together for more than a decade, so I thought that it was time to move things forward a little. As I stepped closer, she stretched out a little bit, her back arching just a hint that forced the hidden curves of her body against the fabric of her hoody.
            Ten years and I still did not know what lay beneath the black and white cloth that she wore, even on laundry day she never seemed to be out of one… I honestly didn’t even know where she kept obtaining them, but that wasn’t truly important to me. Kept an air of mystery about her and, if what occurred when her hood was pulled down the first time was anything to go off of, it was in everyone’s best interest for her to always have one.
            With a nervous sigh, I stepped up a little closer, the feline woman reached out to wrap her arms around me and gently pull me down onto the bed. I could feel her shivering, one of excitement at she pulled herself up close to me for the moment. “Sweet Guy… You look nervous, nya. Yankaka help?” She asked, that hidden chin coming to rest on my shoulder. She always could figure out how I felt emotionally… Couldn’t tell anyone as to why or how, but I welcomed the fact that she could.
            I simply reached back to set one of my hands over her own, the other lifting up an object that caused the woman’s bright, red eyes to widen as if she had saw one of the most wondrous things in the world. “Oh, actually I got you something. A new toy, heh. Would you like to try it out?” The item in question was smooth, narrow at the tip and fit snuggly in the palm of my hand. A tiny button was set near the base, indicating that it was exactly what it was meant to be. It was built for one purpose, fit to bring pleasure and enjoyment to those who made use of it.
            The Kaka simply smiled, pulling herself a little closer so that she could reach out to take a gentle hold of the hand that was holding the toy in question. “Why don’t Nice Guy use it, nya?” She suggested and I was more than happy to go along with it. Taking just a moment to pull away and lay down on the bed, I held up the toy, letting her take a look at it before I finally pressed the button.
            In an instant, a little, red dot appeared on the ceiling, which I brought down to the bed and then flicked it over to the wall, the Kaka leaping off toward it with an excited meow. Heh…. I knew that she would enjoy having a laser pointer to play with. Was it racist… Yes, but she knew what it was and still went after it.





























APRIL FOOLS!

1 comment: