Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Seventeenth Jump (Prototype) Perks and Equipment (Not a Post.)

Prototype

Location: New York Apartment Complex

Age/Origin: 24/Runner 300cp

CP: 1800cp

Perks: Predator (Free): Better than a bloodhound and I now have other animalistic senses, such as sonar. Which I already had... Hmm. What Makes Me Unique (300cpD): I shall always be me, even if I am no longer hu-... I'm still human! Wait, I didn't choose this one. Why does it say that it isn't active yet!?

Equipment: 
Bodyguard (400cp): Companions
Tank (300cp): Why... APC (200cp): ...Not? 
Thermobaric Rounds (100cp): Rounds that function as a thermobaric missile with a 6m radius. Hazmat Armor (50cp): Protects against infection and bullets. Stun Baton (50cp): Has a good enough shock to take on Runners.

Prototype Abilities (1000pp for free and 800pp from 400cp.): Consume (100pp), Canon Weapon (100pp) + Non-Canon Weapon: Meteor Fist (50pp) + Runner Rounds (50pp), Regeneration (600pp), Armor (200pp), Excessive Force (400pp), Transformation (300pp), Critical Mass (100pp), Bio-bomb (100pp): I... Uh... I didn't choose this... Well, maybe the Meteor Fist, but some of this stuff isn't mine. Granted, I am a glitch in the system... Hmm. Wouldn't be the first perk/equipment/drawback I didn't choose. I refuse to use any of this... Even in the game's lore, it says any infected are physically no longer human by any means.

Yankaka: 22/Drop-In
Perks/Equipment: SHTF Senses (Free): Yan can now sense... Good Guy? Hazmat Armor (50cp), Stun Baton (50cp), 
Flamethrower (200cp): Yan can burn away the competition, nya.
Bloodtox Rounds (100cp): The box says they hurt infected. Nice Guy, who are the infected, nya?

Bang: 19/Drop-In
Perks/Equipment: SHTF Senses (Free), Hazmat Armor (50cp), Stun Baton (50cp), Keep Your Cool (100cpD): Never again shall I lose my cool! 
Not a Hypochondriac (200cpD): Nor shall I ever be infected with any disease!

The Sisters: 22/Scientist (Back in Light of Terra, it says that the Sisters of Battle can be grouped together into one slot. As such, they have been returned to that configuration. This splits any perks and equipment they get between the four of them, however.)
Perks/Equipment: Are You Positive (Free): No such thing as a false positive. We will just run the test again. 
Armory (400cp): 100 men armed, thermobaric missile launchers... Girls, you know what to do.


Drawbacks: Supreme Hunter (800cp): This may be interesting... It's a Supreme Hunter that has all of my physical, non-magical abilities. Hmm... Going to have to kill this fucking thing before it does too much damage.

8 comments:

  1. I like Yankaka's spunk.
    -Sigmund

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's threatening to burn innocent people away... I thought I stopped her from doing that.
      -Tadek Pezrin

      Delete
    2. Good point... Sadly, fire is one of the few things even I have trouble with sometimes. Not immune to fire, if I am not, myself, on fire. Makes perfect sense!
      -Tadek Pezrin

      Delete
    3. Ah, so you finally acknowledge that you're a bottom! How lovely! And try not to die you Edgelord.
      -Sigmund

      Delete
    4. Ah, but you see... I never said who would be fucking who or if domination would even be an aspect. You cannot trick me, good sir. I won't die... Probably.
      -Tadek Pezrin

      Delete
    5. You neither confirm nor deny. You're going through the five stages of grief at the realization of you being a bottom. I'm glad you're getting over the denial stage.
      -Sigmund

      Delete
    6. Why you! I admit nothing!... Shit, that's the anger stage. I have a Supreme Hunter to kill, so... I will go take care of that. -Tadek Pezrin

      Nice Guy just won't admit it, nya. Don't worry, Yankaka will calm him down. -Yankaka

      Delete
    7. Thanks Yankaka! Glad you're dependable!
      -Sigmund

      Delete