Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Sixteenth Jump (Harvest Moon) Part 9

By Popular Vote… Once More!

            I had setup shop by a tree for the next two days. The moon was high up in the sky and, funny enough, it actually was a Harvest Moon, so there was plenty of light emanating from the orangish-yellow sphere above me. Probably wasn’t my best idea to run off, but it was for the best all things considered.
            The air was crisp, a light breeze constantly blowing through the area to rustle the short grass and the leaves of the tree above me. Such a classic scene in the end, but one that was extremely relaxing to me. It was a few hours, but I did eventually hear a small bit of rustling behind me. Taking a moment to stand up and turn around in preparation for whatever was hiding away, I let out a little whistle to get the attention of whatever happened to be there.
            Out from the bushes came a Kaka, specifically the only Kaka in this universe, Yanaka. She was holding a small basket in her paw-sleeves, looking at me with her version of concern. “Sweet Guy okay, nya?” The feline woman asked as she stepped up, moving to hold the basket out to me. “I’m alright. Just waiting for us to continue on and see who actually comes along.” As I spoke with a quiet, straight-forward tone, I reached out to take the basket and gesture for her to take a seat.
            With a huff, I dropped back down into my spot, making sure to face the moon while Yankaka did the same. “Everyone’s talking, nya. Yankaka is going to go with nyou. Yankaka doesn’t care… She knows Sweet Guy is a Good Guy, nya.” While she spoke, I went through the basket and come to find a bottle of gin along with a few cookies. “Good to know. Just keep in mind, I am no hero and I refuse to be a straight-up monster… Even if I have already become one in some people’s eyes.”
            The Kaka simply leaned up against my side, which I ignored for the most part as I took a cookie out from the basket and offered it to my companion. “I’m a stubborn asshole, huh?” I stated with a small grin, which I thankfully received one back as she took the cookie from me and began to nibble on it a little. If she wasn’t inhaling her food, something had to be of issue.
            “Yankaka know that well, nya. Nice Guy needs to forgive himself first and then move forward, nya.” I pulled the bottle of gin out while my friend talked, simply taking a second to open the top, allowing her to continue. “Nice Guy knows, though, nya. Yankaka knows, so nyou must know. Do you know what you want, nya?” She asked just as I was about to take a sip from the bottle, but I stopped and set it down on the grass for the moment.
            “Eh, honestly… I rarely know what I want. I know that I need to let go, but I don’t know how. I know how a good person should act, but… I just can’t seem to care for others.” While the Kaka listened to me explain something that I had already done so before, I felt her arms wrap around my waist and gave me a light squeeze. “Yankaka knows you care, nya. Nyou care for all of us. Doesn’t matter if it is because of your heart… Nice Guy still cares.”
            With a light huff, I reached up to slip a hand underneath her hood and rub the top of her head for a moment. As long as I didn’t take a look, my retinas were going to be fine. “Says the recovering yandere. I’ll figure things out eventually…” My free hand reached over to pick up the bottle of gin and, I was about to take a sip, but instead paused. I glanced over it for a few seconds before simply tossing it off into the bushes. “That can wait for the next universe. Thanks for listening and trying to understand, Yan.”
            The Kaka offered me a toothy smile and started to lean a bit closer, but I shut her down by lowering my hand down to catch her forehead and keep her at a distance. That earned me a whine and a few bats of her paw-sleeves to the chest. “So mean, nya! Give Yankaka what she wants!” I gave a small shake of my head and simply gave her a few pats on the head. “Nah. We have yet to go on an actual date, so... Nah. After our first date, then you can.”

            I explained and, while it took a moment for her to catch on, she did eventually give me a tight squeeze and a happy giggle. “Yankaka win, nya!” Well, I was going to have to watch my back around her, but at least the harem wars were over.

30 comments:

  1. It's never over, Tadek. It's just one big game of King of the Hill.

    - Dingo Brando

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, before Amelia can:

      HAH. Furry.

      - Dingo Brando

      Delete
    2. Can I point out that if I am a furry, so is Mordred?
      -Tadek Pezrin

      Delete
    3. Nah. She's a dragon and a lion, so she's in the clear.

      - Dingo Brando

      Delete
    4. That's even worse, considering one of the cliches is that furries tend to mix species and one is frequently a dragon. Second, I was talking about the fact that she is married to a dingo-human, Dingo.
      -Tadek Pezrin

      Delete
    5. Hey, these ears and tail aren't from a dingo. They're for wolfskin from Fire Emblem. Plus, I can get rid of them if I want.

      - Dingo Brando

      Delete
    6. I thought you had ears and a tail from the start. Hmm... fan art was inaccurate. Well, I could always make it worse, considering I can turn into a vampire. However, my point stands... Being a dragon and a lion does not help poor Mordred. Don't worry, Dingo. I don't judge what happens behind closed doors.
      -Tadek Pezrin

      Delete
    7. Whatever your friends drew was from Alice's chain. I had to reacquire them when mine started. As for number of different forms, I think I've got you beat. And yeah, don't worry. I'll just remind Shio that if she ever needs an easy lay, you're fine with cats.

      - Dingo Brando

      Delete
    8. I am more surprised you didn't question the fact that it was fan art. Though, it is nice to see that you enjoyed them. As far as Shio is concerned, I have seen multiple incarnations of her and dislike every one of them. It would be an easy lay, though... Easy enough to lay her body to rest six feet under the ground.
      -Tadek Pezrin

      Delete
    9. Enjoyed having ears and a tail. Gives Mordred something to scratch behind whenever you're feeling down. No, seriously. Let her try it sometime, might help a bit.
      -Tadek Pezrin

      Delete
    10. That's weird, Tadek.
      -Sigmund

      Delete
    11. Eh, your loss. Just keep it in mind if you ever need a pick-me-up.
      -Tadek Pezrin

      Delete
  2. YES! GOD TIER-WAIFU WINS! Now for her to assert dominance over you sexually!
    -Sigmund

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You say that now but give it a year or two and you will be her bottom.
      -Sigmund

      Delete
    2. I deny your claims and reality so that I may substitute them with my own. In other words... Not happening and, even if it ever did, none shall find out.
      -Tadek Pezrin

      Delete
    3. So you're implying that it has already happened and are too ashamed to admit it. That's fine. Yankaka is a fine top for a bottom like you.
      -Sigmund

      Delete
    4. It has not happened, nor shall it. I do not go messing around till at least the fourth date or so... I may drink and smoke, but I don't sleep around. Granted, I have known her for over a hundred years, but still.
      -Tadek Pezrin

      Delete
    5. The fourth date? So in a month you will express your true worth as a bottom.
      -Sigmund

      Delete
    6. Month? Who goes on four dates in a month? Also, nah. I am not a bottom, so therefore I have no worth as a bottom. I feel like that statement is going to backfire...
      -Tadek Pezrin

      Delete
    7. One every week as Yankaka demands! You truly are a bottom for putting yourself even lower than a bottom with worth. But seriously, Yankaka will want dates ALL the time! I was being nice by saying a month.
      -Sigmund

      Delete
    8. Can't escape the title of "ultimate bottom" no matter where I go it seems. Funny thing is I once saw that in a Web comic. Any who, I assure you any points of me being a bottom are simply lies and slander. She will probably want dates all the time, but I shall reel her in... have to have some time between dates.
      -Tadek Pezrin

      Delete
    9. That's not going to work. You are a bottom who pleases your top and your top wants dates. That fourth date is going to be really special, huh?
      -Sigmund

      Delete
    10. Write what you will in your erotica fan fiction, but I assure you that I am no bottom. While I do want to make sure anyone I date to be happy, isn't that how everyone should be?
      -Tadek Pezrin

      Delete
    11. HAHAHAHA! You actually think I would degrade myself by writing fanfiction!? Please stop! I am simply stating fact. Bottoms will stay bottoms! You can protest as much as you like but you bottom everyone!
      -Sigmund

      Delete
    12. You remind me of someone... granted, I know why. Even if I was a bottom, which I am not, I only date one person at a time. Like I would go around town when I am dating someone. You wound me, Sigmund. Believe what you will and I shall believe what I will, heh.
      -Tadek Pezrin

      Delete
    13. What does dating one person at a time have to do with anything? And your denial is gross.
      -Sigmund

      Delete
    14. Hmm, I may have lost track of the conversation. My apologies.
      -Tadek Pezrin

      Delete